Graphic Details, Inc. is looking for a creative, versatile Graphic Designer to join our team in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. This is not a telecommuting position. We are looking for a enthusiastic teammate with at least 3 years industry experience to fill a 20 hour a week temp-to-hire position. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with a small team on a wide range of projects and in varying capacities, from design to production. Projects include design and/or production on web sites, print advertising, digital and print collateral, email campaigns, social media campaigns, and more. We need a creative thinker that can collaborate with us from concept to completion and set a high bar for accuracy and design in all of our products. Specifically, we are searching for a candidate with the following qualities:
• Attention to detail and accuracy a priority. Ability to multi-task a must.
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office applications (Word and Powerpoint)
• Solid understanding of new design trends and best practices
• Strong appreciation of layout and typography principles
• Expertise in pre-press/print production standards. Ability to properly package files for press a must. • Photo color correction capabilities in Photoshop or Lightroom
• Experience with managing social media and digital marketing campaigns a plus
• Excellent proofreading and editing skills
• Proficiency in a Mac OS environment
• Must be willing to participate in office management duties such as answering phones, meeting preparation, and general errands.
Job Type: Part-time
Interested applicants should send resume and digital portfolio to email@example.com