The following features are included in your website maintenance agreement:
- Two hours of website updates/assistance each quarter
- Weekly WordPress and plugin upgrades as they are released
- Full daily site backups
- Uptime monitoring and notification
- Quarterly page link checkups
Scope of Work
- Exclusions: Items that are not covered by the Website Maintenance Contract include but are not limited to major script adjustments, creating new scripts of any kind, starting new web design projects, working outside of the original file structure or working outside of the original domain name.
- Timeline: It is your responsibility to monitor the website for content that needs to be corrected, including text and malfunctioning components. You must inform Graphic Details of needed maintenance via email or phone. We will log all needed changes from all authorized parties for each domain with a Maintenance Contract. We will complete all requested maintenance within 48 hours of the request. The Client will be notified via email when maintenance has been completed.
- Overages and Exclusions: Requested work that surpasses the allotted maintenance minutes will be billed at the regular hourly rate of $95/hour.
- Billing: All Maintenance Contracts will be managed on a quarterly basis and will be billed at the end of each quarter. Your fee will be prorated should you sign up or cancel at some point during the quarter.
- Termination: The Webmaster reserves the right to terminate service for any reason, but not limited to the following reasons: websites involved in domain name disputes, failure to pay for services on time, solicitation or selling of illegal products or services, fraud or phishing. You may cancel this Website Maintenance Contract at any time, by giving Graphic Details thirty (30) days notice, provided that payment is up-to-date.
Awesome, your message has been sent!
We'll be in touch! Don't hesitate to call us at (603) 433-3073.