We have been working with educational institutions for over a decade. We have the experience and skills to make your school or institution look great across all media.
Schools we’ve worked with:
- Cristo Rey High School Boston, MA
- St. Peter School Cambridge, MA
- St. Mary’s High School Lynn, MA
- Georgetown Day School Washington D.C.
- Compass Rose Academy San Antonio, TX
- The Fessenden School West Newton, MA
- Malden Catholic High School Malden, MA
- Tower School Marblehead, MA
- Cohen Hillel Academy Marblehead, MA
- Pingree School South Hamilton, MA
- St. Thomas Aquinas Dover, NH
- The Governor’s Academy Byfield, MA
We worked with Compass Rose to develop a visual identity. We created an image that retains a sense of tradition while embracing a clean, modern aesthetic. Like the school itself, the logo is grounded while being bright and forward-looking.
With state-of-the-art facilities, curriculum, and programs, Fessenden needs to ensure their brand is modern and consistent across all media. Our partnership provides opportunities for exploration and education as we work to keep their image strong and their messaging on-point.
Georgetown Day School
Georgetown Day School connected with us because of our experience working with OnMessage, Blackbaud's school-specific content management system. Working with GDS, we developed a complementary aesthetic for their blog and email campaigns.
We’re entering our tenth year of creative collaboration with The Governor’s Academy. We started with an important visual rebrand during the school’s name change, and have since assisted with both digital and print projects for admission, communication, and advancement groups.
For several years running, we've created online and print materials to assist Pingree School with various fundraising efforts, including their recent capital campaign and their yearly annual fund campaign.